Picturesque Picturesque

S'alright

Its alright I guess... But the is not nesscessarly a lowerclass worker, he's a hobo Henfren, and hobos oppress themselves with drugs and stuff

phatdaddy1 responds:

DONT YOU EVER SAY ANYTHING AGAINST ME!!!! ILL KILL YA!!! ILL KILL YA!!!!

This Is What You Want! This Is What You Want!

Funny stuff

first of all, the only people who put homosexuality things on newgrounds are making fun of it, and anyone who thinks otherwise is probably insecure in their own sexuality. I really liked it, but it went on a bit, and you should have put the real numa numa in, but I still found it funny.

Piratey Piratey

heh heh heh, yep lazy town rocks.

when you did the song i thought it was a spongebob song or something, untill i heard that retarted little pink haired girl.
but great animation.

Onslaught Onslaught

Just Ignore what that last guy said.

he dosnt know anything, this game was awesome, graphics where some of the best ive seen on NG, since most games are just drawings, and its both fun and violent to mow down mindless troops as they arrive on the shores.

Great work!

Halo 2 Sprite Battles v2 Halo 2 Sprite Battles v2

Awesome!

Great sprites, where did you get them!
awsome music,
funny back grounds
needs doubles of sprites.

Mitz responds:

www.bzpower.com: Off Topic Discusion Forum

Which sprites need doubles? If you want you can email me and ill double them ;)

!Master Tut! !Master Tut!

Everyone knows that stuff!!

firstly, only someone who had never used flash in his life needs this.
Secondly, if you have never submitted anything before, why should we assume you've ever used flash before.

try again when you are more experienced

bloodragon1 responds:

exactly maybe someone who is new to flash may come across this and learn SOMETHING and then in future search for better tuts.

BTW i have submitted b4 they just got blammed.